BRS Aerospace hat auf dem AirVenture das neue Einbaukit für VAN´s RV´s vorgestellt:
1. The system is designed mostly for the Vans RV-7 and 9 series, but it may work on some RV-6s depending on their weight and balance. (7s and 9s generally being a bit heavier in the nose).
2. Same system will work with sliding or tip-up canopies, tri-cycle or conventional gear airplanes.
3. Fully retrofit-able but simpler on unpainted airframes.
4. Takes up no baggage area as it’s installed on the aft side of the cabin bulkhead.
5. Kit will come with all mounting hardware, Harness Covers, EgressPanel and full instructions.
6. Total system weight only 37- 42lbs, depending on which parachute required.
7. Only variation in system (besides pricing) is parachute size. So a parachute of different capability can be switched out very easily and quickly.
8. All Kevlar Harnesses.
9. One guy (with an extra pair of hands periodically) can do the install in a weekend.
The Harness Covers are really the only visible part of the system so we need to make those as inconspicuous as possible.
Flugzeugbau Helmrich will support as partner for installation
kit prices until 01.12.2013 with discount of 10% included:
means for MTOW 1800 pds 0= 7.200 Euro / 1350 pds= 6.300 Euro plus VAT 19% = 8.568 Euro / 7.497 Euro
after 01.12.2013 add 10% onto net price!